Dwindling resources

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Apr 18 22:39:05 CDT 2002

I don't consider it off-topic. When I picked up my Linux Mag yesterday,
I really noticed it being much thinner than I am used to. I also noted
the cover price is significantly higher. I will be very upset to lose my
Linux Mag. I also don't want to see the list go away.
I would like to help make the spam and viruses go away. Even if only
some of the spam
goes away. I don't necessarily think we should any further burden to our
generous list manager to check and clear out "potential" spam every day.
There must be some tool that will aid in automatically removing this
stuff, even if it doesn't get it all.

Brian